No Products in the Cart
The rear-view mirror dash cam, as the name implies, is a vehicle driving recorder integrated with the rear-view mirror. When installing, the original rear-view mirror can be replaced or overlapped with the original rear-view mirror, which can maximize the original vehicle style.
HOW DOES A REAR VIEW MIRROR DASH CAM LOOK?
Let's take a look at the appearance and structure of the rear view mirror dash cam. The picture below shows the front and back of the mirror recorder host. The front is the display screen, the back is equipped with cameras, buttons, straps, etc., and the side is equipped with USB interfaces, SD card slots, GPS sockets, etc
HOW DOES A REAR VIEW MIRROR DASH CAM WORK?
After you finish the rear-view mirror install,the install steps you can refer to the article(HOW TO INSTALL REAR VIEW MIRROR DASH CAM ). Star the recorder, in the shutdown state, short press the [Power Key] to turn on the power of the machine, and the machine automatically starts to work.
Next operate the recorder display interface, let us see how the display work. Press any button on the touch screen, and the following toolbar will pop up at the bottom of the recorder screen.
||Recording button, click to close or open the recording|
||Lens switch button, click to switch between front and back shots|
||Playback button, click to switch to the video playback interface|
||Record button, insert TF card, click to start or stop recording|
||Take photo button, click to take photo|
||Lock button, click to lock or unlock the current video file|
||Setting button, click to enter the system setting interface|
You can voice control the rear view mirror dashcam, which can free your hands, so you can concentrate on driving. Voice commands: turn on the screen, turn off the screen, display before recording, and display after Record, open recording, close recording, emergency recording, take a photo.
In addition, you can set the following functions：
1. Click Sound: In the menu setting interface, users can choose to turn on and off the button sound by themselves.
2. Volume: In the menu setting interface, the user can choose the volume level by himself. The machine supports three modes of high, medium and low, and the default is high.
3. Language Type: In the menu setting interface, the user can choose the language by himself. The machine comes with three languages: English, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese by default.
4. Flashing Frequency: In the menu setting interface, the user can select the flicker frequency according to different regions: 50 Hz, 60 Hz, and the machine defaults to 50 Hz.
5.Automatically Turn Off the Screen: In the menu setting interface, users can choose the screen saver time or choose to turn off the screen saver according to their needs. This machine supports 1 minute, 3 minutes, and close.
6. Protection sensitivity In the menu setting interface, the protection sensitivity is the high sensitivity of collision gravity sensing. Users can choose according to their needs. The machine has high, medium, low and off, and the default is medium.
7. Date format: The user can choose one of the date display formats: year, month, day, month, day, year, and day, month, year
8. Back mirroring In the menu setting interface, the user can choose to turn on or off the back mirroring switch.
9. Voice control switch In the menu setting interface, the user can choose to turn on or off the voice control, and the voice control will have no effect after it is turned off.
10. Power-on display mode: you can choose to display the front camera or back
camera when you turn on the camera.
11. Clock setting In the menu setting interface, the user can set the date and time by himself, with the up and down arrows to modify the date and time, and press the OK key to confirm and exit.
12. Time format In the menu setting interface, users can set the date format by themselves. The machine supports three formats: year, month, day, month, day, year, and day, month, year. The default format is month, day, and year.
13. System reset In the menu setting interface, after the user selects this function, except for the clock, the system menu options will be restored to the factory settings.
14. Format the SD card In the menu setting interface, the user can format the SD card if necessary. Formatting will clear all the contents of the SD card.
Adjustment of reversing auxiliary line:
1.Enter the reverse gear and switch to the preview interface of the reverse auxiliary line. Press and hold the position circled by the 6 white dots in the figure below to adjust the reverse auxiliary line to the desired position. After exiting the reverse, the current auxiliary line position will be memorized.
2.Press system reset in the menu to reset the current reversing auxiliary line to the factory position.
WHAT SHOULD BE NOTICE WHEN USING A REAR VIEW MIRROR DASH CAM
Do not to operate this product while driving!
Do not to use this product in gas stations, including application operations suchas radio/Bluetooth/video!
Now you have a general understanding of how the rear-view mirror driving recorder works. If you are planning to buy a rear view mirror driving recorder, mercylion rear-view mirror driving recorder M9661, M9662, M1081, will It is a good choice for you. Among them, M1081 is a newly launched 4K high-definition recorder in outstanding clarity, buy yours today!